About Nikita Sapeguine
Nikita Sapeguine is an experienced designer and creative consultant specializing in visual communication.
· Known to push the boundaries of technology, employing innovative strategies in design & communication.
· Develops effective concepts in design and communication to express complex ideas through simple means.
· Was responsible for design, marketing and event management of 2 conferences (NY and Boston) for RiXtrema Inc in 2012
· Occasionally teaching software to corporate clients (Photoshop, Illustrator, FrameMaker, Acrobat) as a subcontractor for Charbonneau & Associés.
· Was responsible for designing successful large-scale marketing campaigns, involving bill boards, bus shelters and digital boards in the US and Canada.
He was contracted to analyze the market, create packaging and conduct product promotion in conjunction with 5 sales agencies in Canada & US for Forever Gourmet Inc.